The height of procrastination

All of a sudden everything that is due this semester is due this week. Presentations, assignments and tests. All in one week. In fact, assignments are somehow harder work compared to midterms and finals because you have to sit down, research and actually write them, making sure there are no grammatical or silly mistakes. (re: lazy)

I have an assignment due tomorrow on Media Law and Ethics which I've been contemplating starting since 7pm and it is 1am now. As the title of this post suggests, the height of procrastination...

I woke up feeling drowsy from my nap (or shall I saw sleep?) so I talked myself into enjoying a hot cup of cinnamon tea which smelled and tasted fabulous so of course I had to take my sweet time in savouring it. While that was going on, my sister was giggling over a bollywood film she was watching and I, a person who rarely watches TV, much less bollywood films somehow found myself sitting in front of the screen giggling with my sister, savouring my hot cup of cinnamon tea while the clock seemed to tick.

An hour later I found myself in front of my laptop screen, all prepared but then I was hungry. Of course, food is necessity so there I was ordering a burger which of course took more time. When I finally do finish satisfying my stomach I come and find this and of course I don't have the heart to move this adorable creature off my laptop:





It's 1:23am now and I've found myself writing away a blog on the fact that I'm procrastinating when in fact this blog post is an example of procrastination it self. Not sure if that is making sense...

*sigh*

0 comments :: The height of procrastination

Post a Comment

Be civil :)