My cats enjoying their outdoor cat enclosure

Hi all!

I recently made a video of my cats enjoying their outdoor cat enclosure  I recently got built for them.

My black coloured male Angora is very territorial and tends to get into a lot of fights with other street cats which would end up numerous trips to the clinic. To nip the problem in the bud, I built them this so they could be outdoors but still be safe.

Recently, I adopted the grey Persian from bin kitty collective and both of them love their outdoor house.

I have a Canon7d that I normally take photographs with but I've been told it is also excellent for videography so I've been testing my skills and these cats make purrfect subjects.

Enjoy!


0 comments :: My cats enjoying their outdoor cat enclosure

Post a Comment

Be civil :)